Back to The Dojo Checklist
1. Covid checker must be completed before the session: https://app.proactivereporting.com/covid19/form/v6gGEcO0KAx4l7Um#
2. No spectators in the dojo. Parents should drop their child at the side door and collect from the fire exit.
3. Book in advance via Sports Member as places are limited
4. Masks to be worn in NWCA building at all times (age 11+) this includes toilets
5. BJA Membership must be revalidated. 90 day free trials are available to new members Membership - British Judo
6. £5 is payable which covers all Judo until end of July. Please make this payment via Sports Member App
7. Please familiarise yourself with the latest BJA Covid guidance for players at: A Safe Return To Judo Update: 10th May 2021 - British Judo